Hives is a common skin rash triggered by many things, including certain foods, medication and stress. Symptoms include itchy, raised, red or skin-coloured welts on the skin’s surface. Hives usually go away without treatment.
We are investigating new potential treatments with different formulations, including tablets or injections.
- Over 18 years old
- Must have a diagnosis of chronic urticaria (hives) for at least 6 months
- Condition not-well controlled on current medication
- Based in Sydney
- Please contact Holdsworth House Research to register your interest:
- Phone: 02 8038 1044 (Sydney)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or enter your details here to request more information.