In line with NSW and QLD Health Updates, please ensure you are wearing a mask when attending the practice.
The Holdsworth House Research team are currently looking for study participants who suffer from Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), which may also present as Emphysema or Chronic Bronchitis and is more common in current/former smokers. We are investigating a new potential treatment for COPD which may help to manage and prevent flare ups of symptoms including breathlessness, sputum production, coughing, wheezing and fatigue.
To be eligible you must be:
· Over 40 years old
· Have been diagnosed with COPD for more than 1 year
· Have been prescribed respiratory medications for 1 year or more
· No previous history of asthma
What is involved:
· 57-week study
· Monthly site visits
· 13 doses of study drug (or placebo)
· Reimbursement per visit for travel expenses
A/Prof Deb Yates
Please contact Holdsworth House Research to register your interest:
Phone: 02 8038 1044
Or enter your details here to request more information.