You may be eligible for a clinical trial.
Do you have moderate to severe pelvic pain caused by endometriosis? Endometriosis affects
about 10% of women — approximately 176 million women worldwide — and has no known
cause or cure. We are currently participating in a clinical research study which is evaluating an
investigational non-hormonal medication to see if it is safe and effective in reducing moderate to
severe endometriosis-related pelvic pain.
You may qualify for this study if you:
• Are a woman who is 18 to 49 years old
• Have been surgically diagnosed (via laparoscopy or laparotomy) with endometriosis within the past 10 years
• Experience endometriosis-related pelvic pain, even when you are not having your period
• Have regular menstrual cycles of 24 to 38 days
• Meet additional requirements, which the study team will discuss with you
To learn more about the possible risks and benefits of participation or to see if you may qualify for this study, contact our Research department on 02 8038 1044 or email us at email@example.com